So what happens if both Conan O’Brien and Jay Leno decide that they’ve been screwed by NBC and will take their business elsewhere, thank you very much? Who will take the reins at America’s Late Night Leader? For NBC, it’s time to come up with some new shows, or at least some shows that can be sold as new. Suggestions:
- How I Met Your Brother
- Law & Order: Wichita
- So You Think You Can Run for President
- As long as it has cute vampires, who cares?
- The Sham-Wow Hour of Power
- Olympic Classics: Summer 1988
- How I Met Your Sister
- Tim Russert: Defining a Century
- The Best of Carson
- Armenian Idol
Check your local listings for your NBC station, if it hasn’t already defected to Fox.