I promised myself I wouldn’t hang out on Twitter unless I came up with ten good reasons to justify it. I’m still not so sure about “good,” but here are ten reasons:
- Tired of fluttering back and forth between other people’s streams
- Wanted to see if anyone had had the temerity to swipe the name
- Fear of becoming long-winded in my old age
- How hard can it be if Ashton Kutcher can do it?
- Heard there was going to be a prize for Fewest Followers
- Consistency demonstrated in being once again several years behind the cool kids
- No other hope of snagging a girlfriend in Argentina
- Free extraneous links to the blogstuff
- Thought “hashtag” was something you played at Cracker Barrel
- Trini’s out of town for the weekend
So be it, then.