As Stephen Stills once noted, “There’s something happening here / What it is ain’t exactly clear.” The following will almost certainly not help.
- Apparently some flash drives are machine-washable.
- Personally, I prefer Pensoderm.
- Shaving your legs entails certain risks.
- The emoticon turns twenty-six. :)
- Photoshop comes into its own as an anti-smoking tool.
- Forget those black holes. Is the Large Hadron Collider destroying the nation’s economy?
- DNA can be used to trace dog doo, assuming that’s what you want to do.
- Nobody expects the
Spanish InquisitionUnited States Illuminati.
- At long last, the official Privilege Pecking Order.
- What could possibly be more heinous a crime than murder? Why, selling cocaine, of course.
- Coyotes did not eat Paris Hilton’s dogs.
- Shouldn’t we have lost an airline or two by now?
Brought to you by the Coalition for Desperate Attempts to Provide Content.