We haven’t had one of these in a while. Have I learned nothing in all this time? You make the call.
- Grape-Nuts are made from grain. Beer is made from grain. The next step should be obvious.
- There is no need to place an exclamation point after “Meh”.
- Finally, the inherent imbalance of the theater is addressed: one performer, one audience member.
- “Branding can help a reputation, but it can’t make one.”
- It’s not detention in the library; it’s reflection in the media center.
- Ah, now we see the racism inherent in the chocolate-chip cookie.
- How do you move your Virtual Console games from one Wii to another? You don’t.
- Getting the least bang for your tuition buck.
- It’s a dog, not a fashion accessory.
- Scientists as politicians? Not a great idea.
- So a 28-inch waist now qualifies one as “plus-sized”?
- “Poor Floridians. Tons of filthy toxic poison sludge threatening to stink up their state.” And then there’s the Gulf oil spill.
More eventually, by which I mean “Maybe not ten months next time.”