Things I learned today (4)
And after all, learning is the most enjoyable part of living, or so I've heard.
- Vaseline® petroleum jelly was inspired by something called, um, rod wax.
- It is possible to take one's top off in less than five minutes.
- The state of California has granted a posthumous name change to a murdered transsexual woman.
- Not everyone who crosses the border from Mexico illegally is an aspiring day laborer.
- There are reasons not to use the word "socialist" in blog comments.
- Singer Charlotte Church does not have gas.
Posted at 1:56 PM to Blogorrhea